+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Troop speed ups

Troop speed ups

Kinda like building speedups except its for troops

I agree with you, speed ups should be able to be used for both building AND troop production...which includes scholars

I disagree. This would unbalance the game too much.

I also disagree. This idea has been brought up before and was dismissed for this reason I believe. If you're attacking a city, and you clear it, but when your scholars reached it, they're all killed because of troops gotten through speed-ups, how would you like that? Yes, I know timing fixes the issue. Yes, I know guilds may support. But here's this idea too. For paying players, they could have a devastating army within minutes due to timing, speed-ups, and resource buying. And I do sympathize and understand where you're coming from as I once had the same wish. But from the above mentioned I dissuaded myself from it.

Not exsactly what i ment kinda like u speed up there travel time

Oh. Still against it though for same reasoning. A paying player could cap a city almost instantly. Plus how'd you like it if you had 10 hours to prepare for an attack but then it suddenly dropped to 2 hours

That would suck but at the same time it wiuld make it more exciting

Then the game would be even more unfair for those who don't have the money to buy speed ups. Pay to win will ruin a game.

I agree with fire820 and mosser it's good idea and that but still it's bit unfair

This would make it so unfair for people in a guild war vs a paying guild